For those who have never been arrested and booked into jail, it is almost impossible to understand the difficulties that the inmate has to deal with. No matter the crime committed, by no means, you will get a chance to be heard the next day. It might take a few weeks or months before the case can be heard in an impartial court. Fortunately, since you are not proven guilty, in many cases, a judge may allow you to be released until your hearing or trial.
However, in return, the judge may order to provide some kind of guarantee before releasing you from custody. This security is no other than a bail bond which must usually be turned over to the court in the form of cash, property, signature bond, or a combination of different forms.
Here are some benefits of posting bail bonds:
- Of course, you cannot have the desired comfort and peace in jails. Being in jail is one of the stressful situations around. The quickest and more widely acceptable of coming out of jail is by posting bail bonds. This will guarantee a less stressful environment while preparing for your days in court.
- Posting bail bonds allow you to give the required moral support to your family. This is an emotional time and you can get relief by spending time together with the people you trust.
- Even if you are only charged with minor crimes, having access to unlimited resources can help you win the case. Indeed, you can do better things outside the jail as opposed to being inside the jail. Obviously, it would be easier to approach legal experts when you are out of jail and free to meet people.
All in all, Arapahoe bail bonds can help you avoid spending time inside a jail. You no longer will need to spend sleepless nights wondering if anyone comes to take you out.
Usually, bail bonds are set during a formal procedure called a bail hearing. This is the time when the judge meets the defendant and hears everything about whether or not it is appropriate to set bail. For certain types of bond-like property or cash bond, the judge does consider the defendant’s financial resources and other funds to be used as collateral for the bail bond.
- Once the bail is set by the judiciary, the accused have several options to pay bail. First off, there is cash bail which includes cash and can be paid by certified checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders. Concerning the amount of cash bail, it might be essential for the defendant or surety to complete some legal formalities.
- In signature bonds, the defendant needs to sign the proper forms for the court clerk in order to be released from jail. Be careful while considering signature bonds as there are certain conditions or instructions to be followed by the defendant so that the bail does not get revoked.
- The most preferred choice is surety bonds that are secured by bail bondsmen. The purpose of the surety bond is to ensure that the defendant will perform its obligations, and in the event, he fails to perform, the surety guarantees the financial indemnification. Usually, the defendant needs to pay 10% of the total bail amount to the bondsman for their services. In case, the defendant fails to fulfill the conditions and appears for a subsequent hearing and court dates, or in the situation of violating any conditions of the release, the bail may be revoked and forfeited.
If you need to come out of jail and are looking for an experienced bail bondsman, contact PDQ Bail Bonds! Our Arapahoe bail bonds are available to assist you and your loved ones 24/7.