Once arrested and put in jail, some criminals get temporary release through bail bonds. A bail bond refers to a contractual undertaking where the individual gets bail ordered by the judge before the trial process begins.
In simple words, a bail bond is a contract between 4 entities:
- The Bail Bonding Company
- The jurisdiction that holds the arrest warrant (court)
- The individual co-signing the bail
- The Defendant
The Arapahoe County bail bonds company as well as the co-signers are the individuals responsible for all the defendants’ appearance in the court. The accused individuals have two choices to post bail. Either by paying the bond themselves, if their pocket allows or through a licensed and certified bail bondsman. Usually the bail bond amount set by the court is high, which is far beyond the suspect’s affordability. The legal authorities set the amount considering the severity of the crime and the flight risk of the defendant. Anyone who is already a flight risk or trying to escape, in inmate search may be performed to find them and bring them to justice. This is the reason that those individuals may not receive a bond at all.
Turning to a Bail Bond Company
The Bail Bond agency you choose to work with can provide a guarantee to the court about the defendant’s appearance in the court. They usually charge 10% of the entire bond for posting the bond; the amount may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. They may ask for collateral on large bonds to ensure you will not skip the case in between. For this reason, normally, the Bonding Company will have your co-signer sign the contract, stating they will give up collateral worth the amount of the bond and any other fee as well.
Whatever the case be, bail bonds must be prepared and written by legitimate and professional bonding Companies. In Arapahoe County, there are several bail bonding Companies, yet the right bail bond company must be picked with care so that you can make sure you are getting the right value for the amount you are paying.
- Always trust a Company that has been in operation for a long time as it will have the financial capacity to post bonds with huge values. A reputed and experienced Company is more reliable than the new ones because they usually are more knowledgeable in dealing with legal matters.
- A fast-acting bail Company is all you need to service your requirements right away.
- You need to look for a reputed bail bonding Company that requires a minimum down payment and should accept multiple payment options. Look for a company that offers loans or processes the request even without collateral.
- The bail bondsman you choose should work 24/7 and always remain ready to assist. You may need a bail bond in urgent needs, thus, agents should offer immediate assistance. Without posting immediate bail, you may have to end up spending hours in a jail cell.
To learn more, visit https://www.pdqbail.com and get the details about Arapahoe County Bail Bonds!